- MA, LL.B, University of Punjab, Lahore.
- Former Assistant Commissioner.
- Former Director Rural Development Program.
- Former Deputy Commissioner: Kasur, Rahimyar Khan, Shiwal Districts.
- Former Commissioner: Dera Ghazi Khan Division.
- Former Provincial Secretary: Health and Education; Social Welfare: Local Government & Rural Develop Department Government of Punjab.
- Former Chief Secretary, Azad Jammu & Kashmir.
- Former Member Provincial Zakat Council, Punjab.
- Former Member, Punjab Local Government Commission.
- Former Member, Evancuee Trust Property Board.
- Member, Board Of Governors, National School Of Public Policy.
- General Secretary Alfalah Foundation
Dr. Rubina Nauman Gillani
- Master In Public Health Leed, U.K. (With Distinction).
- Bachelor In Medicine From Khayber Medical College.
- Bachelor In Surgery From Peshawar.
- Advisor, The Fred Hollows Foundation.
- Former Country Manager, The Fred Hollows Foundation.
- Former Advisor To The Governor Department Of Health Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Former Acting Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Social Welfare.
- Former Trainer For Medical & Para-medical staff Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Staff Development Unit World Bank and Department of Health Project.
- Member Of Board Of Governors Hayatabad Medical Complex Hospital.
- Former Member Of Task Force Composed By The Department of Health Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Former Member Of National Commission On The Status Of Women.
- Former Member Of Provincial Implementation Committee Of Anti- Corruption Strategy
- Former Member Of Monitoring Committee For The Implementation Of National Policy For Women Development.
- Chairman/ CEOT Telecom Engineering And Consultancy House [TEACH] Private Limited: 2004 – to date
- Chairman, Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority. 2002-2004
- Chairman, Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA). 1996- 2000
- Chairman, Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL). 1994-1996
- Chairman Telecom Foundation (TF). 1993-1994
- Chairman, Pakistan Telecom Corporation (PTC). 1991-1993
Dr. (Mrs.) Anjum Riyazul Haque
- Ph.D. Development Education, University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines, 1989 – 1992
- M.A Teaching of English as a Second Language, (TESL) University of Hawaii, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 1981, as an East-West Center scholar. (Courses included sociology, psychology and anthropology of language learning).
- M.A. English Literature, University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan, 1967. Secured first position in the University. ( Awarded Diamond Jubilee Purse)
- October 2008 December 2011: Executive Director, Pakistan Centre for Philanthropy (PCP)
- September 2005 to October 2008: UNESCO Representative and Head of Office, Amman, Jordan
- September 2002 to September 2005: UNESCO Representative, and Head of Office, Almaty Cluster Office, Kazakhstan, covering, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
- February – October 2001: Director a.i., UNESCO Office, Islamabad.